Hearing Protection in dental care
Dental professionals (dentists, hygienists, technicians etc.) are exposed to dental noise from several sources. Various studies show evidence of damage to hearing caused by dental noise.
QuietOn Dental Silent Clinic Package includes three QuietOn Dental packages + 24 pairs of blue and green silicone tips.
One device for the dentist, one for the dental nurse and one for the patient to protect their hearing and to reduce noises.
Benefits for dental professionals
- Allows communication between patient and staff
- Decreases noise and daily stress
- Very effective in low and high frequency noise (reduction up to -40dB)
- Small and easy to use (no wires, no settings)
- Increases focus during treatments
- For patients (decreases scary noise and stress)
- Hygienic and safe (no electromagnetic interference)
- Extra long battery life (50 h on a single charge, Re-charge in 1 h)
- EN352 Certified hearing protector
QuietOn Dental package includes
- One pair of QuietOn earplugs
- Charging case and charging cable
- One pair of black Comply foam eartips (M)
- 4 pairs of blue silicone eartips (larger)
- 4 pairs of green eartips (smaller)
- Retention cord without clip
- User manual